Online shop terms & conditions
Invex Remedies Sp.z.o.o
§ 1. Definitions
Buyer – a natural person legally capable of entering into binding contracts, a legal person or an entity which is not a legal person, but which is granted legal capacity by specific provisions, placing an Order in the Online Shop;
- Vendor – Invex Remedies Sp. z o.o, Kielce 25-323, Al. Solidarności 34, NIP 657-29-00-104, Regon 260512425
- Online Shop – our website available at www.invexremedies.pl via which Buyers can, in particular, place orders;
- Terms and Conditions – these terms and conditions of services rendered online to the Online Shop Buyers;
- Goods – products available from our Online Shop;
- Order – Buyer’s declaration of will intended directly to conclude the Contract of Sale, specifying in particular the type and quantity of Goods;
- Contract of Sale – the contract for the sale of Goods in the meaning of the Polish Civil Code, concluded between the Vendor and the Buyer via the Online Shop website;
- Basket – is a piece of software that allows the Buyers to choose goods, review what they have chosen and purchase from the Online Shop at www.invexremedies.pl;
- Buyer’s individual account – a permanent online account at www.invexremedies.pl that allows the Buyers to enter their identification information only once and to participate in competitions;
- Civil Code – act of April 23, 1964 (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93, as amended);
- Act on specific terms and conditions of consumer sale and amendments to the Civil Code - the act of 27 July 2002 (Journal of Law No. 141, item 1176 as amended);
- Act on Providing Services by Electronic Means – the act of 18 July 2002 (Journal of Law No. 144, item 1204 as amended);
§ 2. General provisions
These Terms and Conditions apply to the access and use of our online shop and supplies of Goods, as specified in Article 8 of the act on providing services by electronic means.
- In particular, but without limitation, these Terms and Conditions define:
- the rules for registration and usage of the Online Shop account;
- the terms and conditions of placing Orders via the Online Shop by electronic means;
- the terms and conditions of entering into Contracts of Sale by means of services provided by the Online Shop.
- Contracts of Sale via the Online Shop can be concluded by natural person legally capable of entering into binding contracts, legal persons or entities without legal personality but granted legal capacity by the provisions of the act.
- Information about the Goods, provided on the web pages of the Online Shop, including but not limited to the description, specifications, functional parameters and prices thereof, represent an invitation to entering into the contract, as provided for in Article 71 of the Polish Civil Code.
- Information concerning the price given at www.invexremedies.pl is binding upon receipt of an email from the Online Shop containing the final confirmation of all the essential elements of the Order.
§ 3. Terms governing the use of the Online Shop
- A Buyer does not need to log in to see the Goods, but the items may only be purchased by individuals who sign in with the Buyer’s individual account at the Online Shop website.
- By placing an Order via our website, a Buyer confirms that he or she accepts the terms and conditions of service, contained therein.
- To register at the Online Shop website, www.invexremedies.pl, a Buyer has to fill in a registration form by entering his or her forename, surname, e-mail address and password, accept these Terms and Conditions, and give consent to have his or her personal data processed to the extent necessary to complete the Order.
- Registration and the use of the Online Shop functionalities are free of charge.
- After the registration, each log in process proceeds using the data provided in the registration form.
- Buyers declare to keep confidential the unique login and password and refrain from disclosing them to any third parties. If a Buyer suspects that his or her unique login or password is known to any third parties, the Buyer is obliged to change the password and notify the Online Shop immediately.
- Any Goods ordered using the unique login of the Buyer shall be deemed ordered by the Buyer.
- Buyers cannot avoid any liability towards the Online Shop www.invexremedies.pl (including payments) in the case when the Order has been placed through the Buyer’s unique login and password.
- To cancel the registration with the Online Shop, a Buyer has to send an email requesting the cancellation to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Vendor may void a Buyer’s right to use the Online Shop services and restrict his or her access to all or part of the supplies offered by the Online Shop with immediate effect if the Buyer violates the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, in particular, when the Buyer acts in the way that infringes applicable regulations, the rights and personal rights of any third parties, principles of social behaviour or these Terms and Conditions, and when the Buyer has failed to collect the ordered Goods at least twice.
- A person whose right to use the Online Shop has been void cannot register again without prior consent of the Vendor.
§ 4. Procedure for entering into the Contract of Sales
- In order to conclude the Contract of Sale through the Online Shop, register at www.invexremedies.pl or log in on the indicated address, choose the Goods and follow the instructions displayed.
- A Buyer chooses the Goods to be ordered by adding them to or removing them form the Basket.
- An order will be completed provided the Goods are available from stock at the Online Shop. If the Goods are not available, the relevant information will be displayed.
- When placing an Order – until clicking the button „Order and pay” – a Buyer can modify the details entered.
- When the Buyer enters all the necessary details, a summary of the Order placed will be displayed.
- The summary of the Order will include information concerning
- the Goods ordered,
- unit and total price of the Goods,
- the delivery method preferred,
- the delivery cost,
- the payment method selected,
- the delivery address.
- Placing an Order is considered to be a Buyer’s declaration of will to conclude a Contract of Sale with the Vendor, in compliance with these Terms and Conditions.
- After placing an order, a Buyer receives an email message containing the ultimate confirmation of the essential elements of the Order.
- The Contract is considered concluded upon receipt of the email message referred to in item 8 of this section.
§ 5. Delivery terms and conditions
- The delivery of the Goods is restricted to the territory of Poland and done to the address indicated by the Buyer while placing an Order.
- Deliveries made outside of Poland can be completed after prior valuation of the shipment and obtaining the Buyer’s acceptance.
- Deliveries are completed through:
- shipping with DPD
- shipping with Poczta Polska
- personal pick-up – at the outlet in Kielce, al. Solidarności 34.
- Checking the condition of the parcel in the presence of the courier is recommended. In the event of serious damage, the parcel should be declined.
§ 6. Price and payment methods
- The prices of the Goods are provided in Polish zlotys and contain all elements, including VAT (with rate confirmed).
- The Vendor reserves the right to change the price at any time.
§ 7. Right to withdrawal
- Each Buyer who is a consumer within the meaning of Article 221 of the Civil Code and using the Online Shop services is entitled to withdraw from the Contract of Sale without giving reasons within certain period. A notice of withdrawal should be sent to the following address:
- by mail – INVEX REMEDIES Sp. z o.o, 25-323 KIELCE, AL.SOLIDARNOŚCI 34
- by email – email@example.com, writing „withdrawal from contract” and providing the Order number in the email title box.
- Consumers have a period of 14 days in which to exercise their right to withdraw without having to provide reasons. The period runs from the date of receipt of the Goods by the Buyer. The Buyer must inform the Vendor of his or her decision to withdraw before the expiry of the period referred to above by sending a notice of withdrawal to the address provided above.
- The right to withdrawal applies only when the Goods are in original packaging and intact.
- In the case of a withdrawal from a distance contract, the contract is regarded as non-concluded. The Goods shall be returned in an intact condition not later than 14 days.
- The Goods shall be returned to the following address: INVEX REMEDIES SP.Z.O.O, 26-052 SITKÓWKA NOWINY, UL.PRZEMYSŁOWA 20.
- The Goods to be returned must be properly packed to ensure they are protected against damage in transport.
- All and any payments received from a Buyer, including the delivery cost (excluding the difference between express delivery cost and standard delivery cost) shall be reimbursed within 14 days of the receipt of the Goods. The reimbursement shall be carried out using the same means as the Buyer used for the initial transaction.
§ 8. Complaints
- The complaints arising from the violation of the Buyer’s rights and those concerning the operation of the Online Shop shall be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org or to 25-323 Kielce, al. Solidarności 34. The Vendor declares to process the complaint within 14 days, and if this is impossible, to inform the Buyer about the expected date.
- The Buyer can execute his or her right to enforce claims by means of court proceedings only when the complain procedures have been exhausted.
§ 9. Final provisions
- Any disputes between the Vendor and the Buyer who is a consumer within the meaning of Article 221 of the Polish Civil Code shall be referred for resolution to competent courts in accordance with applicable provisions of the Civil Procedure Code.
- Any disputes between the Vendor and the Buyer who is not a consumer within the meaning of Article 221 of the Polish Civil Code shall be referred for resolution to the competent court having jurisdiction over the Vendor’s registered office.
The provision of the Polish Civil Code and the act on providing services by electronic means together with other relevant regulations shall be applicable to matters not governed by these Terms and Conditions.